photo BANNERSWF_zpscca73423.gif
 photo smallestspacer_zpsf082f01e.png
 

NETWORKING MEDIA REPRESENTATIVE - ROWANNE PARIS


Easy going  "Sweet" Rowanne Paris is one valuable lady. She is one of our talented representatives whose personable style makes her a perfect fit for MMB. 

Rowanne amplifies our Artists/Promoters /and Radio Buzz through our massive networking channels. Whether it be a profile, graphic, news story, or  video, this lady will be on the job networking and spinning the information  through the channels to gain a maximum exposure for our talents.

Because she sits in the UK, she ensures that MMB's message channels to a wider waking audience and gains valuable exposure  in  a different time zone adding value to out reach! 




Hi I am Rowanne Paris aka SweetRowanne. I have loved and appreciated music since I can remember.

My late Mother told me stories of my being in her belly and as a baby only settling to the soulful riddims of Robert Nesta Marley. The same stands for the future generations of my Mothers Grand Children.

My childhood home was filled with musical instruments to play and tinker with. I can play the Irish Bodhran drum, Tin whistle & the Piano.

At school I participated in the school choir, helped produce musical and fashion performances and studied music for several years.

I later attended college and gained knowledge of Web Design, Animation, Project Management etc.. on the computer.

In 2009 I set up Pro Music Promotions as a joint venture, which later became solely my baby. I have been assisting music artist's, Dj's, Radio Stations, Sound Systems and more to get worldwide exposure for over 5-6years now.
I am a Queen at Social Networking and I am very excited to be joining the MMB Miami Musik Buzz .Com Team as their new Networking Media Rep.

Giving Thanks & Bless Up's

R.P
SWT R

 
 photo getabannerpromo_zps818bbf48.gif