photo BANNERSWF_zpscca73423.gif
 photo smallestspacer_zpsf082f01e.png
 

NETWORKING MEDIA REPRESENTATIVE - REGGAE GURL



This is one special lady! She is one of Team Shyrick Superstars, you can find her in the chat room welcoming guests when SHYRICK DANCEHALL RADIO airs.

She has an extensive knowledge in whose who on the scene and has invaluable networking talents.  MMB considers themselves lucky to have another warm and engaging Networking Representative on our team to further amplify the buzz.



I grew up in New york, and was exposed to reggae music from a young age. Artist like dennis brown, Bob marley, Alton Ellis, and John Holt to name a few. When the first reggae club open in my town, I jumped at the chance to take a job , so I could hear reggae music. I would go on to listen and start my own personal collection of reggae and dancehall music. 

My dream has always been to visit the beautiful Island of Jamaica and visit studio one where all the reggae legends and more have played. In the past year I began a musical journey with Shyrick Dancehall Radio, with its host Dj Gary Dixon, where I help to support up and coming reggae artist. 

I am presently attending classes to recieve my masters in Psychology. One of my greatest loves besides reggae music is writing poetry and I am compiling some poems now for my first poetry book which I hope to have completed by years end or early 2016. 

 
 photo getabannerpromo_zps818bbf48.gif